Auteur Sujet: Informations glanées sur la MK3 - Merci de ne pas poster  (Lu 6073 fois)

Hors ligne Kaelis

• Héros
Informations glanées sur la MK3 - Merci de ne pas poster
« le: 14 avril 2016 à 19:27:51 »
Bonjour,

Comme j'ai du temps et l'accès facile au forum PP, je me propose de stocker ici les Q&R que je peux trouver. Je n'ai rien contre le fait que d'autres personnes postent ici, et leur en serai même reconnaissant, du moment que c'est pour poster de l'info sans commentaires aucun. Le but de ce post est informatif, merci de ne pas en faire un post de discussion :)

L'Insider du 13/04 - warjacks et warbeasts

Les dernières Q&R sur la MK3 from Jason Soles de PP (lire le dernier Insider avant):

I just wanted to jump in here because I feel like I should have addressed these questions in my Insider. My apologies for neglecting to explain the changes to monstrosities and vectors. Not being warjacks, Cephalyx monstrosities do not benefit from Power Up. Instead, a monstrosity gains 1 focus point each time it suffers damage as a result of a continuous effect or from an attack (whether made by a friendly model or an enemy). And instead of having these focus points removed during the Maintenance Phase, monstrosities retain their focus points until they have been spent.

Likewise, Power Up does not affect the vectors of the Convergence of Cyriss (which are actually considered warjacks in the new edition, albeit warjacks without a cortex). Instead they rely on Focus Induction to keep the focus flowing. Focus Induction now simply states: “When a Convergence warjack spends a focus point during its activation, you can give a focus point to another Convergence warjack if the two are in the same battlegroup and are within 6? of one another.” That’s it. So, one warjack can spend all of its focus to fill up the next warjack and so on until the same 3 focus points have flowed through every warjack in your battlegroup.

I think these differences really help add flavor to the Cephalyx and Convergence and truly set them apart from the other Factions in the game. And rest assured, they certainly have been taken into account with regards to the balance of their armies.

Q: What about marshaled jacks? Getting a free focus for having a working cortex would make them much better. I really hope for some spointers regarding jack Marshall.
R: I'm not going to spoil any thing just yet, but 'jack marshals did get some love.

Q: You use the word "gain" for monstrosities. Is there a difference in the Mk III between "gain" and "allocate"?
R: " Instead, a monstrosity gains 1 focus point each time it suffers damage "
"Allocation" is now clearly defined as the focus points a warcaster gives to the warjacks in his battlegroup during the Control Phase after resolving Power Up. At any other time the warjack is "gaining focus", not being "allocated focus".

Q: How is this different than the current system which already uses control range for allocation?
R: Mk II uses "control area". We changed the terminology slightly and I wanted to make sure it was clear I knew what I was talking about.

Q: Thanks for the clarification. This leads to my next question: Are models capped at 3 focus? Or could you whip a monstrosity up to 6 focus and send it in to wreck face (for example)?
R: Three is the cap for monstrosities (and virtually all warjacks).

Q: With jacks automatically now getting 1 free focus, what happens to abilites like power booster, they specifically say the jack has to have no focus. Is this being reworked or just removed? Thanks!
R: I don't want to get to granular just now, but I will say that we reworked every spell, special rule, and feat in the game with the current ruleset in mind.

Q: Non sequitor: Any chance we can learn about the Minion pacts and Merc contracts sometime soon?
R: Yes, sometime soon. I'd love to tell you more, but that is going to be a topic for another Insider...

Q: How much better was it dealing with this in house rather than using a field test?
R: There are definitely advantages to both. Doing our play testing internally allowed for a much more focused environment with a far higher signal to noise ratio. What we obviously lack with a more focused, internal play test is a depth of voices, a wealth of brain power, and the opportunity for community involvement. We weighed our options carefully and made our decision. When we chose our path, we began to look at feedback coming in externally with different eyes. We knew what was coming well in advance, so things like playing games at events allowed us to double check our work and get a snap shot of where the game is in real time versus where we were taking it. We listened much more closely and made adjustments accordingly. All and all, I feel like we ended up with the best of both worlds.

Q: Is Control Range still tied to Focus value? Or is the change in terms also an indication that CR is a new warcaster stat? The current wording of your insider has me expecting that focus is broken from control area.
R: Your control range is still equal to double your FOCUS stat.

Q: I'm a bit surprised this one hasn't been asked yet, but how will Spirit Bond work with Warbeast Packs? Will they count as Lessers, or with Spirit Bond would their 'lock (I'm assuming) get 1 fury off an entirely dead pack?
R: Like lesser warbeasts, Spirit Bond does not grant fury for lost pack warbeasts.

Q: Hopefully Repair will be a significantly more user friendly rule. Mechaniks in general are a lot more valuable when there's going to be at least 2 jacks for them to repair though.
R: It is. We got rid of the skill check, so Repair is just a die roll to see how much damage you remove.

Q: Hey MrSoles, can you tell us if there is something else balancing out focus vs fury as i asked before? Spirit bond seems a lot weaker than the warmachine part, is there anything else planned to keep the game as balanced as it is right now? Or just having more warjacks on the table seemed enough in the playtest to balance out the two systems?
R: I can say that we have only begun to scratch the surface of what this edition has in store. From a new point scale to a multitude of core game and model changes there is a lot more to take in and evaluate. I am very happy with the balance of the game right now and I am very certain that the debate between fury and focus will continue... That is just the nature of the beast. But lets wait to have that discussion until we are all on the same page.

Q: Do they get to keep allocated focus as well, or just the focus gained from damage?
R: They keep all the focus they gain, whether allocated or gained from suffering damage, up to the limit of 3. These rules for monstrosities and vectors are in an appendix in Prime and Primal.

Q: Will the journey man warcasters get the power up ability?
R: Yes.

Q: And lesser warlocks have soul bind?
R: Yes.

Q: Just so we don't get our hopes up incorrectly, does this mean jacks can get a focus from a journeyman and a warcaster from the Power Up ability, or do they not stack?
R: It means warjacks gain focus from Power Up from being within their battlegroup controller's control range whether that model is a warcaster or a solo that is able to control a battlegroup.

Q: I believe Power Up says "its warcaster's control range," so it's per battlegroup and stacking won't come up.
R: Yep. That's it.

Q: Apart from FA and points fiddling, Reach remains an astronomically powerful ability, even increasing it's cost might not account for the flexibility and area of influence it gives a model.
Is there any hope that at least heavies have had their standard melee increased to 1"?
The dust collecting majority of heavies await your answer eagerly from the shelves!
R: I have another Insider on the way...
"Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions." Credo du joueur Merco.

Padawan officiel de REM. Nemesis officielle de Manu74.

Hors ligne Kaelis

• Héros
Re : Informations glanées sur la MK3 - Merci de ne pas poster
« Réponse #1 le: 14 avril 2016 à 19:31:59 »
Merci à Cyriss Adept, de Jason Soles toujours:

Default Keeping it Honest
I've done a bit of fact checking in the last couple days and I want to correct a couple things we have said recently. We are all very excited here and sometimes things get said that are not quite gospel. Such as in the midst of a podcast. It comes from an honest place, sharing our excitement for this new game with you.

That said, the cost of the Conquest is not four times the cost of a Juggernaut. It is more like three times... Well, actually it is more like 3.083333333333333 times.

And not absolutely every warlock and warcaster got a unique spell or ability. I have already found one warcaster whose one time unique quality was replaced with something that is actually more compelling but that does exist elsewhere. So I guess I meant most warcaster and warlocks have received a truly unique spell or ability in addition to their feats.

I am sorry for the misstatements and will post here if I find any more.

Hors ligne Kaelis

• Héros
« Réponse #2 le: 14 avril 2016 à 19:51:48 »
MàJ d'aujourd'hui de la FàQ par PPS_Simons:

Q: I’m surprised that this is a whole new edition and not a remix like in Mk 1. Why not do a remix first?
R: WARMACHINE and HORDES are games made up of hundreds of models with unique sets of rules. As this number grows so do the challenges of making sure they are not just individually balanced but that the overall state of the game is also balanced. As when we transitioned from Mk 1 to Mk 2 we wanted to streamline interactions and make a number of changes to the core mechanics of the game. The scope of changes that were in the best interests of the game exceeded the scope of a simple remix.

Q: The Mk II Field Test was a cool way for players to give input on the last edition. Why didn’t you do another field test?
A: Quite honestly, our players never stopped field-testing the game. We have spent the past half-decade gathering data on games of WARMACHINE and HORDES, observing organized play events and convention games, reading forums feedback, and conducting thousands of hours of internal playtest. With nearly six years of information, we feel we have produced the most fun and balanced game possible.

Q: I can eyeball a quarter inch distance from half a football field away! Why are you allowing pre-measuring?
A: We feel that there already existed the necessary mechanics in Mk 2 for a savvy player to pre-measure, so allowing it officially is not much of a change. We have come to believe that eyeballing spatial relations should not be a required skill to play WARMACHINE and HORDES.

Q: Is this the new edition Mk III?
R: Short answer: yes. Long answer: In order to simplify our branding this is officially just WARMACHINE and HORDES without an edition number. We're sure our long standing players will call it whatever is simplest for them when discussing changes between editions, but it's not part of the official edition name.

Q: The new battlegroup kits are in crazy faction-specific colors! What kind of plastic are they made out of?
R: The new battlegroup kits are made of the same PVC plastic we've been using for some of our kits for years. They're just color coded by faction to make things even easier for new players getting into the game.

Q: The new edition pre-release on June 11th at Lock and Load 2016, but the full release isn't until June 29th. I'm running a WARMACHINE or HORDES event in the period between those dates, what should I do?
R: The core rules to play the new edition of WARMACHINE & HORDES will be available on June 12th as a free download for all players. The card rules will also be available on this date to players who use War Room and have purchased their new faction decks, however the physical card decks will not be available until later in the month during the general release of the new edition.

If all players in an event have access to War Room and their decks, running an event using the new edition rules will be not be an issue. For events where it cannot be guaranteed that all players will have this access, we recommend running a "Farewell to MK II" event in preparation of larger rules launch later in the month.

Hors ligne ludmar

• Maître
    • 1dTroyes
« Réponse #3 le: 15 avril 2016 à 10:21:50 »
Possible d'avoir une traduction même succinte, dire l'idée principale svp :/
Envie de jouer dans l'aube c'est par ici:
http://1dtroyes-asso.forumgratuit.org/

Hors ligne elric

• Brave
Re : Re : Informations glanées sur la MK3 - Merci de ne pas poster
« Réponse #4 le: 15 avril 2016 à 22:11:09 »
Possible d'avoir une traduction même succinte, dire l'idée principale svp :/

Je vais regarder traduire ce WE.
Probablement samedi soir, très certainement dimanche.
Par le suite, j’enverrai mon travail à Kaelis et il pourra éditer ses sujets.
Citation de: Maître Yoda
Trop gentil tu seras, dans le côté obscur tu l'auras.

Si vous constatez des fautes d'orthographe et/ou de conjugaison, des phrases à remanier pour une meilleur compréhension.
Hop, -> Mp  ;)

Hors ligne Kaelis

• Héros
« Réponse #5 le: 16 avril 2016 à 11:36:40 »
Si Elric souhaite le faire, pas de soucis, je l'intégrerai. Sinon, à l'ère des traducteurs automatiques, de l'anglais LV1 depuis la 6ème, de l'anglais facile des règles, honnêtement je le ferai pas.

De Jason Soles toujours:

Since I have a spare minute... And I don't think anyone has written an Insider on it for any reason...

The Standard Bearer special rule now reads, "While this model is within 5˝ of its unit commander, the unit commander gains +2 CMD." Practically speaking, what this does is add +2˝ to the unit commander's command range. To make sure the standard bearer remains compelling (and not the first thing you sacrifice in your unit), we also dialed back the CMD stats of the officer models that come with standard bearers.

Q: And gave all (or none) a weapon?
R: We did not weaponize any flags that were not already weaponized (looking at you Xerxis 2), if that is what you are asking. The standard bearers remain as armed as they were in Mk II.

Q: What will happen to musicians ?
R: Since they basically did what standard bearers do now, are they just standard bearers as well or do they have a seperate rule ?
The musicians I can think of acquired a Granted Reposition ability that enables their unit to advance 3˝ at the end of each activation. That more granular response than I like to give just yet, but there you are.

Q: Fennblades.
R: Yep, Granted Reposition.

Q: Are CMD checks still made for massive casualties?
R: They are not. No version of fleeing remains as a concept in the game.

Quelques éléments en plus sur ce topic:

http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?249154-Comprehensive-Collection-of-MkIII-Spoilers-(-Spoiler-Alert-)

Hors ligne Kaelis

• Héros
« Réponse #6 le: 16 avril 2016 à 13:24:28 »
Et pour information:

Hors ligne Kaelis

• Héros
« Réponse #7 le: 19 avril 2016 à 22:16:12 »
L'Insider du 18/04/16 apporte des nouveautés sur les tests de warbeasts, de commandement, etc...

http://privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider/insider-04-18-2016

Démenti sur les decks de cartes de la part d'un officiel:

Q: Also, I did hear a rumor from the owner of my LGS that common Merc /Minion cards might be included in the faction deck. Unless you are Cygnar and need like all of the Merc cards. :P
R: That's completly incorrect.

A noter également le prochain rdv du spoiler de PPS_Simon:

There are new models in Prime and Primal.

Primecast Episode 31 has been recorded and is being produced. I think you guys are going to be very happy with the amount of spoilers discussed.
(Première phrase pour le solo MoW vu il y a quelques mois)

Hors ligne Kaelis

• Héros
« Réponse #8 le: 19 avril 2016 à 22:16:43 »
Traduction d'Elric en VF:

Voici une première partie

Je voulais m'exprimer ici parce que j'estime que j'aurais du abordé ces questions dans mon Insider. Mes excuses pour avoir  négliger d'expliquer les modifications apportées aux monstrosites et aux vectors. Ce ne sont pas des warjacks, les monstrosites cephalyx ne bénéficie pas de Power Up. Au lieu de cela, une monstrosite gagne 1 point à chaque fois qu'il subit un dommage résultant d'un continuous effect ou d'une attaque (amicale ou ennemie). Et au lieu de bénéficié de ces points de focus lors de la Maintenance Phase, les monstrosites conservent leurs points jusqu'à ce qu'ils aient été dépensés.

De même, Power Up n'a aucune incidence sur les vectors de la Convergence de Cyriss (qui sont en fait considérés comme warjacks dans la nouvelle édition, quoique warjack sans cortex). Au lieu de cela, ils comptent sur Focus Induction pour conserver le point de focus en circulation. Focus Induction maintenant indique simplement «Quand un warjack de la Convergence dépense un point de focus lors de son activation, vous pouvez donner un point de focus à un autre warjacks de la Convergence si les deux sont dans le même battlegroup et à 6'' les uns des autres.» Voilà. Donc,  un warjack peut dépenser tout ces points de focus pour le warjack prochain et cetera jusqu'à ce que les 3 même points aient circulé entre chaque warjack de votre battlegroup.

Je pense que ces différences aident vraiment à ajouter de la saveur aux Cephalix et à la Convergence et les distinguent réellement des autres Factions en jeu. Et rassurez-vous, elles ont certainement été pris en compte quant à l'équilibre de leurs armées.

Q: A propos des 'jacks marshalés? Obtiennent-ils un point de focus gratuit pour avoir un cortex qui travaille encore mieux? J'espère vraiment quelques indications concernant le 'jack marshall.
R: Je ne vais tout révéler maintenant, mais on a pensé au 'jack marshals.

Q: Vous utilisez le mot « gain » pour les monstrosites. Il y a une différence entre « gain » et « allouer » en MK3 ?
R : « au lieu de cela, une monstrosite gagne 1 point à chaque fois qu'il subit un dommage ». l' «Allocation » est maintenant clairement définie comme étant comme les points de focus qu'un warcaster donne aux warjacks de son battlegroup durant le Control Phase après avoir résolu Power Up. A tout autre moment, le warjack «gain focus», et n'ont pas «allocated focus ».

Q : Quelle est la différence avec le système actuel qui emploie déjà la «control area » pour l'allocation ?
R : MKII emploie la « control area ». Nous avons légèrement changé la terminologie et j'ai voulu m'assurer qu'il était clair que je savais de quoi je parlais.

Q : Merci pour cette précision. Cela nous amène à la question suivante : Est-ce que les modèles plafonnent à 3 focus ? Ou les monstrosites peuvent monter jusqu'à 6 focus et envoyer faire des ravages en face ?
R : Trois est le plafond pour les monstrosites (et pratiquement tous les warjacks).

Q : Avec les 'jacks qui obtiennent automatiquement 1 focus gratuitement, qu'est ce qu'il arrive aux capacités comme power booster, elles-disent spécifiquement que le jacks ne doit pas avoir de point de focus.. Ont-elles été retravaillées ou tout simplement supprimées ? Merci !
R : Je ne vais pas être précis maintenant maintenant, mais je dirai que nous avons retravaillé chaque sort, règles spéciales et feat du jeu avec la règle actuelle à l'esprit.

Q : Une chance d'en apprendre sur les pactes Séides et contrats Mercenaires prochainement ?
R: Oui, dans prochainement. J'aimerais vous en dire plus, mais ce sera le sujet d'un prochain Insider …

Q : Qu'elle est le meilleur, faire des tests en internes ou sur le terrain ?
R : Les deux ont clairement leurs avantages. Faire nos tests en interne au sein d'un environnement calme nous a permis d'être plus concentrés, loin du bruit. Ce qu'il nous a manqué, avec le choix d'un test en interne plus concentré, c'est l'ampleur des voix, la richesse de la puissance des cerveaux, et la possibilité de faire participé la communauté. Nous avons soupesé nos options avec soin et pris notre décision. Lorsque nous avons arrêté notre choix, nous avons commencé à regardé les commentaires venant de l'extérieur avec des yeux différents. Nous savions ce qui allait arriver bien à l'avance, donc, jouer lors des événements nous a permis de vérifier une seconde fois notre travail et d'obtenir en temps réel un instantané du jeux par rapport à celui que nous allions dévoiler. Nous avons beaucoup plus étroitement écouté et réalisé les ajustement en conséquence? En fin de compte, je me sens comme si nous terminions avec le meilleur des deux mondes.

Q : Est ce que la Control Range est toujours liée à la Focus Value ? Ou le changement de termes est-il également que la CR est une nouvelle stat du warcaster ? Le libellé de votre Insider me fait dire que Focus est séparé de la control area.
R : La control zone est encore égale au double de votre stat de FOCUS.

Q : Je suis un peu surpris que celle-ci n'ait pas encore été posée, mais comment fonctionne Spirit Bond avec les Warbeast Packs ? Vont-ils compter comme lessers, ou avec Spirit Bond sera verrouillé (je suppose) que pour obtenir un point de fury à la mort de tut le packs ?
R : Comme des lessers warbeasts, Spirit Bond ne donnes pas de fury pour les packs perdu.

Hors ligne elric

• Brave
« Réponse #9 le: 20 avril 2016 à 23:57:46 »
Voici la suite

Q: On espère que Repair sera une règle beaucoup plus convivial. Mechaniks est généralement beaucoup plus intéressante quand il y a au moins 2 jacks à devoir réparer, cependant.
R: Elle est, nous nous sommes débarrassés du jet de compétence, Repair n'est plus qu'un jet pour savoir de combien vous réparer.
Q: Dites Mr Soles, vous pouvez nous dire si il existe d'autre choses pour équilibrer le focus et la furie comme je l'ai précédemment demandé ? Spirit Bond semble plus faible que sa contre-partie warmachine, il n'y a rien d'autre de prévu pour équilibrer le jeu tel qui l'est actuellement. Ou simplement avoir plus de warjacks sur la table à sembler correct lors des playtest que pour compenser les deux systèmes.
R: Je peux vous dire que nous n'avons que commencer à gratter la surface de la nouvelle édition. D'une nouvelle échelle de point à une multitude de règles essentielles et de modifications des modèles, il y a beaucoup emmagasiner et à évaluer. Je suis très content de l'équilibre du jeux pour l'instant et je suis très certain que le débat entre la fury et le focus continuera … C'est juste dans la nature des choses. Mais attendons d'avoir cette discussion lorsque nous serons tous sur le même pied d'égalité.
Q: Peuvent-ils garder le focus allocated aussi, ou juste celui gained lors d'un dégat ?
R: Ils gardent tous les focus qu'ils gain, qu'ils soient allocated ou gained par des dégats, jusqu'à la limite de 3. Ces règles pour les monstrosites et les vectors sont dans une annexe au Prime et Primal.
Q: Est ce que le journeyman ont la même compétence (power up) ?
R: Oui
Q:Est-ce que les lessers warlocks ont soul bind ?
R: Oui
Q: Juste pour ne pas faire de faux espoir, cela veux dire qu'un jack pour obtenir du focus d'un journeyman et d'un warcaster grâce à la capacité power up, ou ils ne peuvent pas la cumuler ?
R : Cela signifie qu'un warjack gain focus de Power up tant qu'il est dans la control range du contrôleur du battlegroup, si ce modèle est un warcaster ou un solo qui peut contrôler un battlegroup.
Q: je crois que Power up dit « la warcaster's control range », donc c'est par battlegroup et il ne se cumulera pas.
R: Oui, c'est cela
Q: Indépendamment du FA et du remaniement des points, reach demeure une capacité astronomiquement puissante, même en augmentant son coup, elle pourrait pas expliquer la flexibilité et la zone d'influence qu'elle offre à une figurine. Y a-t-il un espoir qu'au moins les lourdes voient leur mêlée standard grimpé jusqu'à 1. Les majorités des lourdes prenants la poussière attendent ardemment votre réponse depuis leur étagère.
R: J'ai un autre Insider sur le feu ...
Citation de: Maître Yoda
Trop gentil tu seras, dans le côté obscur tu l'auras.

Si vous constatez des fautes d'orthographe et/ou de conjugaison, des phrases à remanier pour une meilleur compréhension.
Hop, -> Mp  ;)

Hors ligne Kaelis

• Héros
« Réponse #10 le: 21 avril 2016 à 17:04:45 »
Q: Killshot no longer ignoring RoF is a little sad when you assault.
R: That assumes Rate of Fire means the same thing, which it does not. The rule book now defines ROF as the number of initial attacks a model can make with the ranged weapon during its activation.

Q: Presumably that means you can buy however many additional shots you want and can afford, then. Yes?
R: In the new edition, models can only spend focus/fury or be forced to make additional melee attacks. A model can only buy additional ranged attacks if it has a rule enabling it to do so.

Q: So you are telling me that if the Manticore remains unchanged ROF wise, it makes 3 shots a turn without any focus expenditure?
R: That is precisely what I am telling you. If its ROF remained unchanged... In that case, however, the ROF was changed to d3.

Q: Mr. Soles, I assume you are only addressing purchasing extra attacks with focus/fury and/or forcing but can models still use focus/fury and/or force to boost attack and damage rolls?
R: Correct. I am only addressing purchasing extra attacks with focus/fury and/or forcing. Boosting remains unchanged.

Q: Can we have the name of that rule?
R: Assuming you mean the ability to buy ranged attacks, it is Reload [XXX]. The XXX being the max number of attacks that a model can buy or be forced to make.

Q: Will can you confirm if these cards are pretty much final?
R: These cards are final and at the printer.

Q: I'll bet they took out things like light cav moves and replaced them with reposition 5 or something.
R: That is a good bet.

Hors ligne Kaelis

• Héros
« Réponse #11 le: 05 mai 2016 à 21:38:56 »
Par clair manque de temps, j'abandonne les spoilers "généraux" pour me concentrer sur ceux par faction. Pour ceux qui voudraient continer ce qui a été commencé:
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?249154-Comprehensive-Collection-of-MkIII-Spoilers-(-Spoiler-Alert-)